Thursday, March 20, 2014

Plans for the NEW WORLD ORDER or the NWO, What it is and Why it is Now a Myth

Plans for the NEW WORLD ORDER or the NWO, What it is and Why it is Now a Myth

Yes, what you read is correct.  I am going to share with you in this blog a small history lesson of the Plans for the New World Order (NWO).  You may be thinking, how did you get a hold of these plans? And why should I believe you?

Good questions!  I did my research and I’m sharing it with you not to believe me, but to do your research too.  I contribute my find to my latest ‘step-out-of-my-comfort-zone adventure’, NETWORKING!

Networking not only gives you a wealth of connections and friends, but it puts at your feet a wealth of information too.  Sometimes the information is, hmmm, not so “knowledge-worthy”. And what I mean by “knowledge-worthy” is it is not helping us to re-educate ourselves out of the corporate slavery this world is saturated in.

And in digging for information, you may run across a gold nugget of treasure, like the one I’m about to share with you and as you read and research you will know you've hit the jackpot.

Now we have been taught that when you hit the jackpot, you’re supposed to “hoard” the wealth…wrong, you actually lose it faster that way. Jackpots are meant to be shared…

So now I’m sharing.

What you are about to read (research) is the true education we should have been taught in History 101, Government & Economics 101, and Religion 101. However, because they were more concerned with institutionalizingthe individual in believing there is only one way to live, breath, and exist (full of fear) we limit ourselves when we read titles like the one above and close our minds, ready to discredit it (that’s part of the institutionalized fear I’m talking about)

So here is the link Click Me.

I could have posted it but that would be like me doing my research and not giving you the same opportunity. And anyways, it’s just one click.

Now after you read it, I will share with you why it is now a myth.  However, that will come in my next blog. (Cliffhangers are a good thing :smile:)

No comments:

Post a Comment