Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Maintaining a Happy Place and Positive Outlook through the World Chaos

So much is happening all around us.  It may seem like change is never going to come.  This comes back to the blog I did about your vision, what you see "Without A Vision the People Perish".

Trying to maintain my happy place in the face of "bills due", "job or career search and bomb", and "plans not working out how you plan it" on top of the chaos of the economy and "bad news" reported on the media can lead you to second guess or question your place or mission on earth.

I'm glad to report I have learned the formula to maintaining my happy place so I'm not moved to fear, worry, stress, or anxiety. And I would like to share with you what works for me. Maybe it can help you or maybe not.

I've been taught "love begats love" and "what you fear the most can come upon you". What I had to learn is what this means on a practical level. The 12 Universal Laws helped me understand what this means, however I'm just going to concentrate on 3 of the 12 Universal laws. We all have a part to play in bringing our planet to a  happier and safer place.

Quick review of the Law of Action, the Laws of Cause and Effect, and the Law of Attraction.


The Law of Action - must be applied in order for us to manifest things on earth. Therefore, we must engage in actions that support our thoughts, dreams, emotions and words. 

The Law of Cause and Effect - This Universal Law states that nothing happens by chance or outside the Universal Laws. Every action has a reaction or consequence and we "reap what we have sown." 

The Law of Attraction - This Law demonstrates how we create the things, events, and people that come into our lives. Our thoughts, feelings, words, and actions produce energies which, in turn, attract like energies. Negative energies attract negative energies and positive energies attract positive energies.

To maintain my happy place I combine the "vision of my future" with my understanding of the Universal Laws in my present reality.  The "vision of my future" is seeing myself successfully thriving in a world that is full of loving, creative beings. My basic needs are met and I am free to pursue my wants and dreams.

The feeling I get from thinking of the day when everything is "Superfantastic", I bring into  my present state, right now, at this very moment. And then I ask myself, "Would I be worrying or stressing about my bills? Would I be thinking about how time is passing me by? Would I be worried about accepting a job I hate? What would I be doing?"

The answer is there are no worries, no stress, no fear, time ceases to matter, and I would be the happiest and most creative person I always saw myself as being.  The reason for this is because I am living in the feelings of my future right now.

This is how the law of action works. By feeling, today, the way I would when everything is "Superfantastic", I am putting in motion the manifestation of my desire. My action of "manifestation" will result in experiencing all the elements of my "Superfantastic day" because of the law of cause and effect, “reaping what I've sown”. 

By visualizing myself as being free to pursue my wants and dreams and acting as if my success has already taken place in all my endeavors, I am attracting the very thing I desire according to the law of attraction.  And this is how I maintain my happy place.



No comments:

Post a Comment